[Update May 30, 2021] Orders are once again shipping within 1-2 business days. THANK YOU for the overwhelming support in the VacSeen movement - we're now over 200,000 wrists strong!
SARS-CoV-2 will continue to mutate and put us all at risk. VacSeen.org is mobilizing the 60% of Americans who support vaccination to encourage the other 40% to roll up their sleeve and do their part.
Does a blue bracelet achieve that?
Surgo Ventures, a partner of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Health Access Initiative, recommends it:
"Make it visible that [the 40% of eager vaccine recipients have] been vaccinated. Harness the enthusiasm of this group to promote vaccination in their communities and establish vaccination as a positive social norm to influence other segments. ... Use digital or non-digital signals (stickers, pins, bracelets) to signal vaccination." (source)
Getting to herd immunity will take many solutions. VacSeen.org is dedicated to one of them - and we've built it to scale to every vaccinated wrist in America. Inexpensive, comfortable, waterproof. Order for yourself, your friends, your family, your community, and your organization. Lead by example.
What are people saying?
About the bracelet
Each bracelet has two messages:
One side: VacSeen
Other side, one of:
- Band Together
- I can give hugs. Can you?
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
The lettering is engraved, and the ink is bright white - people around you can read it even 6 feet away. The band is 100% silicone and waterproof, so you never have to take it off. VacSeen bracelets are One Size Fits All (8" around). If you need smaller sizes, we also offer 7" and 7.5" bracelets (CLICK HERE).
Every bracelet you purchase supports the World Health Organization's Pandemic Relief Fund.
If you need a lower price point or prefer to control your own charitable giving, please see the Bulk Orders page for charity opt-out pricing.
We ship using USPS First Class Package from Indiana and New York. Orders typically take 3-7 days to arrive once shipped. If your order is time sensitive, we offer USPS Priority (1-3 days) and Priority Express (next day) options at check out.