Orders ship IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU for the overwhelming support in the VacSeen movement - we're now over 450,000 wrists strong!
URGENT UPDATE: Monkeypox is posing a massive threat. This is yet another example of why we need to change perceptions, and support vaccinations. The fight isn't over!
Pandemics will continue to put our society at risk. No matter what contagion, achieving herd immunity is the only way to protect our future generations. There is a shockingly large nation-wide denial of vaccines. VacSeen.org is mobilizing the 60% of Americans who support vaccinations to encourage the other 40% to roll up their sleeve and do their part. The only way to change your fellow American's perceptions of vaccines, is to talk about it openly & positively.
Does a blue bracelet achieve that?
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation AND the Clinton Health Access Initiative, recommends it:
"Make it visible that [the 40% of eager vaccine recipients have] been vaccinated. Harness the enthusiasm of this group to promote vaccination in their communities and establish vaccination as a positive social norm to influence other segments. ... Use digital or non-digital signals (stickers, pins, bracelets) to signal vaccination." (source)
Getting to herd immunity will take many solutions. VacSeen.org is dedicated to one of them - and we've built it to scale to every vaccinated wrist in America. Inexpensive, comfortable, waterproof. Order for yourself, your friends, your family, your community, and your organization. Lead by example.
What are people saying?
About the bracelet
Each bracelet has two messages: VacSeen on one side, and Band Together on the other side. The lettering is engraved, and the ink is bright white - people around you can read it even 6 feet away. The band is 100% silicone and waterproof, so you never have to take it off. VacSeen bracelets are One Size Fits All (8" around). If you need smaller sizes, we also offer 7" and 7.5" bracelets here, or if you need a larger size, we have an XL 9" bracelet here.
Every bracelet you purchase supports the World Health Organization's Pandemic Relief Fund, & everyday heroes like Dr. Cindy Cerro-Conlon:
"As a physician, this really spoke to me. Health care workers have an opportunity, and I would argue, a responsibility, to lead by example. When patients see these bands on the wrists of providers they know and trust, who have chosen to receive vaccines themselves, it signals an element of confidence and fosters acceptance. I believe strongly that vaccines are our single most important tool in combating pandemics, and what a better way to support than this!"
If you need a lower price point or prefer to control your own charitable giving, please see the Bulk Orders page for charity opt-out pricing.
We ship using USPS First Class Package from New York. Orders typically take 3-7 days to arrive once shipped. If your order is time sensitive, we offer USPS Priority (1-3 days) and Priority Express (next day) options at check out.